I have written or contributed to the following ecological publications, and am available for writing interpretative material and teachers' packs on ecological and environmental topics.
- Co-editor and writer: Royal Forest of Shotover with specific reference to geology, woodland habitat and spiders. In production.
- Author: chapters on ancient trees and woodland in Rotherham, Jones, Smith and Handley (eds.) The Woodland Heritage Manual - a Guide to Investigating Wooded Landscapes (Wildtrack Publishing, 2008).
- Contributor: "Spider collecting techniques" in Russell-Smith A. (ed.) Members' Handbook British Arachnological Society (British Arachnological Society, 2008).
- Author: Arachnids and Ancient Trees, paper published as part of The History, Archaeology and Ecology of Medieval Parks and Parklands conference, Rotherham, I.D. (ed.) Landscape & Ecology, Vol 6, 2007.
- Author: Spiders - Buglife (leaflet) (DEFRA, 2004).
- Author: Bee and Lewington (Illus),
A Guide to House and Garden Spiders (Field Studies Council, 2002).
- Contributor: Woodlands - Ancient and Modern in Marquiss, R. (ed.) The Nature of Nottinghamshire (Barracuda Books in assoc. with Notts Wildlife Trust, 1987).
To speak to Lawrence and find out more about his services, please call 07870 854 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.